Designed With Financial Professionals in Mind
We created Solver’s reporting features in direct response to the needs of financial professionals. Analysts, accountants and executives can all benefit from these advantages of Solver reports:
The Solver Reporting module uses a web portal interface that financial professionals intuitively know how to use. For the report design itself, we created a powerful cloud-connected Microsoft Excel add-in to provide a familiar user experience and incredibly flexible report layouts and calculations, so that you can offer your organization virtually any type of Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement or operational report without the need for the typical manual manipulation in a spreadsheet, like most organizations still do every week and month.
Tools such as ad-hoc reporting and custom templates let you adjust Solver’s capabilities to your needs. Solver will help you take care of less complicated tasks while giving you control over in-depth reports.
Using Financial Reporting and Consolidation to Make Informed Business Decisions
With Solver’s software for financial consolidation and reporting, you can transform the way you manage your company’s finances.
These aspects of Solver Reporting enhance your workflow to help you inform your business strategy:
- Customizable and Powerful Reporting
Define impactful reports based on custom data modules in Solver’s data warehouse to get complete control over your financial reports and underlying sub-ledger detail. Track the variables involved in your company’s performance to gain critical insights into your revenue.
- Understand the Intersection of Finance and Performance
Since Solver handles financial and operational data, it enables you to see how these two elements impact each other. Historical reports and forward-looking forecasts allow you to develop a smart business plan that takes all important factors into account.
Cloud Financial Consolidation Software Solution
Get the insight your company needs with our financial consolidation software. Solver Reporting solves common issues that financial professionals face with these benefits:
- Consolidate Subsidiary Data to Divisional and Parent Company – Using built-in organizational trees you can dynamically consolidate reports across unlimited roll-up structures without hard-coding subsidiaries in your summary reports.
- Operational and Financial Reporting in One Suite- Work across departments seamlessly with Solver’s comprehensive features. It manages operational and financial reports, so you can use the same program throughout your staff to analyze and report on business data.
- Objective and Automated KPI Tracking- Formula-based, custom KPIs empower you to track your team’s financial performance according to your business goals.
- Use the Cloud Financial Consolidation Software Anywhere With an Internet Connection- Access Solver’s web-based interface from any device that can connect to the internet. Solver’s cloud design makes it simple to get work done where your business demands it.