Automate financial planning & analysis with one version of truth.
Solver for Credit Unions gives you insight into overall Corporate Performance Management (CPM), eliminates manual processes that can lead to poor data integrity, and integrates disparate data sources and tools into one solution.
Solver can be deployed to finance and accounting teams, as well as to operating departments to provide insight and to automate:
With Solver, Credit Unions will be able to:
- Track company wide performance with dashboards, KPI’s, and financial statements
- Understand branch performance with balanced scorecards, yield/rate analysis, and branch profitability
- Perform month-end reconciliations from sub-ledgers to general ledger
- Automate your securities reporting and analysis
- Gain deeper insights with product profitability for loans, shares, and other services
- Use Funds Transfer Pricing and Activity Based Costing to calculate member profitability
- Easily manage your budget and forecast processes with better collaboration Engage department heads and branch managers in setting goals
- Automate for NCUA Form 5300 and other regulatory reports
Create unlimited ad hoc reports
Solver is a modern, modular CPM suite that can be managed by business users:
- Solver end user modules for Reporting, Budgeting and Dashboards
- Solver Data Warehouse for rapid implementation storage of any kind of financial and operational data
- Microsoft platform including SQL Server, Excel and Web interfaces
Check out our eBook on World-Class Decisions for Banks & Credit Unions: Making Dollars and Sense of Your Data. The world of banking is speeding up and changes are rippling across the globe. If your organization is slow to respond, it will fall behind. One of the best investments you can make in this technology-driven marketplace is to empower employees to make fast, smart decisions.