With Solver’s cloud-based web portal, your reporting and budgeting users as well as executives can also get access to dashboards. Solver integrates directly with Microsoft Power BI, the world’s leading visualization solution. Dashboards help unify your most important assets – your people and your data. These powerful, web-based dashboards help you visualize trends, identify issues, and ultimately drive success, whether you deploy on-premises or in the Cloud. Solver’s Power BI connector and templates enables professional, near real-time dashboards for any data you load to the Solver Data Warehouse.
Check out examples of our CPM software in action or learn more from our Solver Template series. Contact our team today to start taking advantage of our dashboards for financial management and analysis!
Easy Integration And Intuitive Design
Power BI dashboards can be highly summarized and KPI-based for executives, but they can also be detailed operational dashboards for line managers and end users across the organization. Data feeds can come from your ERP system as well as from any other data source you feed to the Solver Data Warehouse.
Ready to get started with Power BI dashboards? Request a demo today to learn how Solver software can help transform your business.
Illustrate Company Data Through Collaboration
Power BI dashboards integrates to the same Solver web portal that offers powerful financial and operational reporting and planning functionality with collaboration and workflow, allowing your team to access, discuss and share new insights from dashboards and combine it with financial reporting and budgeting analysis. Now you can make better decisions with better information to drive productivity across your organization.
Connect the Dots for All Stakeholders
Replace multiple, older reporting, planning and dashboard solutions with the single Solver Suite combined with Power BI for lower maintenance, lower ongoing training & support, less IT and consulting dependencies, all while sharing data visualizations as an accessible, impactful extension of data analysis for team members across the organization.
Power BI Dashboard Features
Transform your analysis processes with Power BI data visualization that extends Solver’s industry-leading intelligent data warehouse, financial reporting, consolidations, budgeting and forecasting:
- Trend Analysis- Find trends in your data by comparing many years of history, budgets and forecasts.
- Cash Flow Simulation- Move interactive sliders to simulate changes in revenues, expenses and balance sheet items and instantly see the effect on the company’s cash flow. Then link directly into Solver to re-forecast P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow scenarios.
- Sales Simulation- Move interactive sliders to simulate leads, opportunities, and other drivers of sales and then link directly into Solver for top-down sales forecasts to quickly deliver revenue outlook to your executive team.
- KPI Dictionary to Pre-Define Formulas- With the key performance indicator (KPI) dictionary, you get to define your company’s success. Every business has different KPIs that indicate its results. After you determine your company’s KPIs, you can turn them into formulas that analyze your results. Use Solver’s Data Warehouse to organize, define and maintain KPIs and map your data to Power BI measures.
- World’s Leading Chart Selection- Power BI has the world’s leading chart library. You will find anything from typical charts to highly advanced decomposition trees, statistical- and industry specific charts and analytical objects to use in your company’s dashboards.
- Support for Charting Embedded in Reports- Not ready to deploy a full visualization tool like Power BI yet? Then start by embedded charts in your Solver reports, usign Solver’s cloud-connected Excel add-in. Or, deploy both professional Power BI dashboards as well as financial and operational reports with embedded charts.
Ready to get started with Solver dashboards? Submit a sales inquiry and our team will get back to you with more details!
Full Integration with the Solver Suite
Your Solver corporate performance management (CPM) portal will work seamlessly with Power BI for a market-leading best-of-breed combination of dashboards, financial reporting and planning. Use your dashboards to better understand data from:
Powering Your Business With CPM and Dashboards
Thanks to Solver’s cloud-based reporting and planning web portal, your company can take advantage of these data reporting activities:
Measuring Strategic Performance
Understand your company’s performance at a glance. Refresh your Power BI dashboards from Solver’s data warehouse to get current data on your business metrics and make real-time decisions. You can set up your dashboards to show the charts you need to pinpoint your performance at any time. As your business priorities change, you can add, take away or modify your charts.
Viewing Future Predictors and Trends
You can also design your dashboards to show predictive analytics and trends. Your dashboards can work with the Solver’s planning module to forecast your performance. With these predictors and trends, you can change your business strategies to increase your chance of success.
Discover the Solver Suite of Solutions
Find out why G2 users consider us the leading CPM solution. Learn more about Solver by contacting our team online.