Dynamics 365 Business Central
Solver Data Source Connector: Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
Integration Platform – General Information
Solver offers a robust platform to streamline the movement of data both into Solver as well as out of Solver to your other applications.
Loading data into Solver:
Solver’s cloud platform includes an integration interface with scheduling of automated data loads and a number of generic, as well as specific, data source connectors.
For certain data sources, Solver also offers QuickStart*, which consists of an out-of-the-box integration that does not require any configuration, as well as pre-defined financial reports, budget templates, and dashboards.
Exporting data out of Solver to other applications:
Most of the time, customers don’t have a need to export data OUT of Solver. However, in some cases, it may be desirable to export completed budgets back to the ERP system. In other cases, a company is using BI tools like Microsoft Power BI or Tableau and want to connect these to Solver to export data to their dashboards. There are two ways of exporting data out from Solver:
- Solver API – Using this secure API as well as a connector, data can be delivered to a third-party solution.
- Excel export – Solver can deliver data to Excel files in virtually any format that matches the required import format of third-party solutions. These Excel exports can also be scheduled using Solver’s Publisher.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Connectors
Solver offers several different connectors for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central:
OData Connector – Use Solver’s OData connector to integrate into Dynamics 365’s OData API. Typically used for smaller data loads.
QuickStart Connector* – Use Solver’s pre-built OData connector which is already mapped to specific fields in Dynamics 365. In this case, Solver’s scripts automatically create the endpoints in Dynamics 365. With this connector, you can also take advantage of the ready-to-use reports, dashboards, and budget templates in Solver’s Marketplace.
Other integration options:
- Excel Connector – Load any data that can be exported to Excel directly into Solver.
- CSV Connector – Load any data that can be exported to a .CSV file directly into Solver.
About Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Imagine a suite of easy-to-learn and easy-to-use business solutions tailored to your market, designed for your business size, and dedicated to growing your business through happy customers. Microsoft Dynamics offers a full range of software focused on delivering business insights that matter to both you and your customers.
* Release dates may vary based on Microsoft releases and other factors. Check with Solver for the latest information.