Business Development Analyst
The ideal candidate will be creative and collaborative. Someone who can multi-task and add valuable input to team projects. This candidate must be technically skilled in inside sales best practices, oral and written communication, be able to work well independently, and meet sales and revenue goals.
Sell products and/or services to customers almost exclusively via telephone and Internet (e.g., chat, email, video conferencing, etc.) and act as point of contact post-sale, focusing on retention and growing business. Responsible for maintaining relationships with accounts through ongoing client contact. Respond to client inquiries and offer guidance on appropriate products and services. Execute sales strategy, track to lead conversion KPI reports, and identify opportunities to increase sales volume while ensuring we meet service levels. May work in tandem with outside sales team to achieve sales goals and revenue targets. Career-development seller. Possesses a working understanding of company products/services and utilizes sales techniques effectively. Completes moderately complex sales with minimal supervision. Typically requires a bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) and 4+ years of relevant sales experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Qualify leads and then work with Account Executive to convert to new revenue.
- Align with Account Executives and reselling partners to assist in selling BI360 to existing customers.
- Work with Solver departments to develop knowledge around our prospect base to customize strategies for sales lead conversions.
- Responsible for telephone networking with prospects related to new customer sales as well as partner recruitment.
- Achieve monthly and yearly KPI goals.
- Track and respond to customer requests and gather insights critical to strategies.
- Manage calendars, logistics, and administrative responsibilities for customer interactions and internal cross-departmental meetings.
- Maintain integrity of internal databases to track key performance metrics and customer interactions (e.g. Solverâs CRM system).
- Prepare materials for customer interactions, such as agendas, decks, whitepapers, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with accounts through ongoing customer contact support.
- Possesses a working understanding of the company products and services and utilizes techniques for sales lead conversions effectively.
Â Qualifications and Competencies:
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in-group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Technical Skills – Pursues training and development opportunities; continuously strives to build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Strong oral and written communication, including being clear, informative and responsive.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition.
- Initiative – Undertakes self-development activities; takes independent actions and calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed.
- Education – Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Experience – Four plus years related experience and/or training with experience in Cloud software preferred.
- Â Strong computer and Excel skills is preferred.