Technical Product Manager
Company:Â Solver is the leading provider of complete Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions for todayâs mid-market enterprise and the company is at the forefront of CPM technology with deep ERP integrations. Solver’s solution is available both as a cloud and on-premise deployment and it offers powerful and intuitive modules for reporting, budgeting, dashboards, and data warehousing. We currently have 20 successful global locations worldwide.
Solver is seeking an experienced and motivated technical product manager to join our growing team.
In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of the Solver application and the detailed ins and outs of the features across the suite. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, partners, customers, design, development, and QA to ensure feature requests are clearly defined, documented, and prioritized in the backlog.
- Primary liaison to the development team as work moves through the Kanban board
- Articulate feature requirements through the development of User Stories, Specifications, and other documentation
- Work with the internal team and stakeholders to conceptualize new features and improvements to our application, using feedback and research to help guide your priorities and decisions
- Constantly evaluate the backlog of requests to prioritize our customer needs
- Track progress of feature development and help unblock issues encountered by design, development, and QA teams
- Collaborate with CTO to ensure feature prioritization is aligned with strategic goals
- Ideation with customers and partners to identify new product features/enhancements
- Define and analyze product success metrics
Experience and Qualifications
To succeed in this role, candidates should have the following:
- Bachelorâs Degree, preferably in Computer Science or a related field
- 3-5+ years in a similar product management position
- Demonstrated experience working within a product team at a software organization
- Knowledge or experience working with financial based products
- Technical background with the ability to confidently discuss topics such as databases, APIs, authentication, etc.
- Experience in preparing requirement specifications, reading and understanding software technical documents, working with data models, user experience or visual design, and data flow
- Comfortable with heavy design, features, and functionality requirements gathering
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and monthly deadlines
- Strong presentation and communications skills
Learn more about life at Solver here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/solver/life/
Type: Local or remote
Location: Solver’s global headquarters is in Los Angeles. Travel to the LA office may be required up to four times per year for team building. Team members have flexible schedules but will be required to work with the Pacific Time core work hours.
Type:Â Full Time
Status:Â United States residents or authorization to work in the US is required.