Company:Â Solver is the leading provider of complete Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions for todayâs mid-market enterprise and the company is at the forefront of CPM technology with deep ERP integrations. Solver’s solution is available both as a cloud and on-premise deployment and it offers powerful and intuitive modules for reporting, budgeting, dashboards, and data warehousing. We currently have 20 successful global locations worldwide.
Solver is looking for a Support Manager to join our growing Support team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the technical product support team responsible for resolving basic to complex technical productârelated issues for customers.
- Establish departmental goals and implement processes regarding quality, productivity, and issue resolution
- Monitor team performance to achieve maximum client satisfaction levels
- Resolve escalated issues and establish procedures for incident management
- Train and mentor team members on technical product knowledge, organization’s policies, and product support and resolution techniques
A Support Manager is responsible for the following:
- Lead and direct a global support team; driving excellence in customer service and troubleshooting for Solverâs customers and key technology partners.
- Mentor and coach the team on technical and customer service topics, focused around Solver product competencies and understanding customer needs around speed, quality, and value.
- Design, build, and implement the processes, tools, and systems that drive sustained product adoption, expansion of new products, and long-term customer success.
- Work closely with other departments to clearly define customer success plan and drive project and engagements plans to expand product adoption and grow relationships.
- Promote a customer-centric mindset across the organization and align projects across teams.
- Promote technical excellence within your team through training programs and certifications.
- Collect and analyze data to develop and document processes and procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Present key performance indicators (KPIs) and other metrics to leadership.
- Defuse escalated customer situations by thinking critically to quickly identify the issue and identify the team to resolve the customer situation.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Windows-based operating systems, and Zendesk Product Suite preferred.
Skills and Qualifications
The Support Manager position offers a professional skill set that develops over years of industry-specific experience. Their qualities help provide in-depth guidance and strategy to businesses that aspire to achieve more growth.
Critical skills include:
- Customer Service, including strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Prior experience managing a team
Solver offers competitive benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as 401k with matching, company outings, and more. Learn more about life at Solver here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/solver/life/
- Compensation: Competitive salary with a full benefits package
- Location: Los Angeles Office
- Status: US Citizenship or Green card required