SeniorĀ Solutions Engineer
Solver is looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to join our growing Sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for partnering with sales executives to understand and model businesses cases with each sales opportunity, and deliver relevant, engaging presentations that demonstrate the unique value of Solverās Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software.
In this job, you will:
- Support sales and marketing objectives through a deep understanding of the Solver suite.
- Partner with sales executives to provide product expertise and guidance throughout the sales process.
- Research and understand each clientās unique business, as well as their reporting, planning, analysis, and data requirements.
- Create and demonstrate a solution that will meet client needs and exceed their expectations.
- Align customer pain points and requirements to proposed solutions.
These duties and responsibilities are not a comprehensive list. We may assign other job-related duties to you from time to time, but we arenāt looking to overload you with tasks. Let us know what you can and should handle, and weāll listen. We value your opinions and we trust that you know how to do your job.
Experience and Qualifications
To perform your job successfully, you should demonstrate the following qualifications and competencies (note that this is not a comprehensive list of all qualifications and competencies):
- 5+ yearsā relevant experience solutions selling within CPM, Financial Reporting Software, Budgeting, or ERP.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. Able to present complex ideas and concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Thorough understanding of business analysis techniques and processes.
- Like to innovate. We like smart people and new ideas.Ā
- Fast learner who can work independently and manage competing priorities, as well as a team player who works well as part of a project team.Ā
- Want a long-term position with a growing company that offers a great culture and fun events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a related fieldĀ is desirable.
- Ability to travel up to 20%āÆ
Solver has 20 global locations, all 100% focused on financially empowering mid-market organizations through comprehensive insight into financial and operational performance. If you are looking to make your mark with a rapidly growing SaaS developer that helps companies around the world overcome their toughest financial challenges, we would love to have you become part of the Solver family.
The Solver Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Suite is available on the cloud or on-premises, each fully integrated with todayās hottest ERPs. Organizations love Solver because it delivers powerful and intuitive capabilities for reporting, budgeting, dashboards, and data warehousing ā all with a cutting-edge deployment model that provides the quickest time to value in the entire industry. Simply put, companies looking for CPM are looking for Solver ā which makes our solution a joy to work with.
Solver offers competitive benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as Simple IRA matching, company outings, and more.
Learn more about life at Solver: https://www.linkedin.com/company/solver/life/
Compensation: Competitive salary plus a full benefits package
Location:Ā Los Angeles office or remote
Type:Ā Full time
Status: US Citizenship or Green card required