Addressing the rising costs and growing demands of healthcare.
Healthcare providers need technology solutions to improve financial performance and patient care delivery models. By deploying data warehouses and BI applications, executives at hospitals, clinics and physician practices can meet these needs while providing high-quality, accessible and affordable care to patients.
BI360 can be deployed to individual healthcare facilities as well as central administrative headquarters to provide insight and to automate:
- Dashboards with healthcare metrics
- Organization-wide budgeting and forecasting, including for grants and funds
- Microsoft Excel- and web-based reporting and benchmarking
- Data warehousing that can combine financials, payroll data and patient data
With BI360, healthcare managers will be able to:
- Reduce costs and improve administrative business processes
- Identify trends, track progress and continuously evaluate performance
- Track patient satisfaction and assess service needs
- Optimize staffing levels
- Develop focused strategies
- Increase accountability and patient satisfaction
- Engage department heads and facility managers in setting goals
Solver and our global partner channel will assist with BI360 implementations and long term support to aid healthcare organizations in monitoring performance and in meeting targeted goals and objectives.
BI360 is a modern, modular Business Intelligence Suite that can be managed by business users:
- BI360 end user modules for Reporting, Budgeting and Dashboards
- BI360 Data Warehouse for rapid implementation storage of any kind of financial and operational data
- Microsoft platform including SQL Server, Excel and Web interfaces
- Mobile apps for Apple and Android-based devices
- Pre-built integrations to all Microsoft Dynamics ERPs, Sage ERPs, SAP Business One, Acumatica, Intacct, Netsuite, Salesforce as well as other popular systems
- Cloud and on-premises deployment options