Robust reporting. Collaborative budgeting. Consistently correct data.
BI360 gives distribution companies full corporate performance management (CPM) capabilities, including budgeting and forecasting across all distribution centers and products. Modern financial and operational reporting helps control costs, measure profitability and consolidate operations. Current and accurate information is critical in today’s distribution industry. BI360 can provide the detailed information executives need to proactively run their business and improve performance and product margins.
BI360 can be deployed to finance and accounting teams as well as to operating departments to provide insight and to automate:
- Dashboards with distribution metrics and benchmarking, including for areas such as inventory, sales, customer and supplier rating, transportation, distribution centers, etc.
- Organization-wide budgeting and forecasting, including for revenues, operating expenses, sales by customer/product/sales manager, inventory, capital purchases, and cash flow
- Microsoft Excel- and web-based reporting and consolidations
- Data warehousing that can combine financials, payroll information, inventory data and more
With BI360, distribution companies will be able to:
- Improve decision-making and control through self-service business intelligence
- Automate budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, consolidations and analysis
- Reduce costs and improve administrative business processes
- Identify trends, track progress and continuously evaluate performance
- Optimize staffing levels
- Track customer satisfaction and assess product needs
- Increase accountability
- Engage department heads and product managers in setting goals
- Develop focused strategies
Solver and our global partner channel will assist with BI360 implementations and long term support to aid financial staff and distribution executives in monitoring performance and in meeting targeted goals and objectives.
BI360 is a modern, modular CPM suite that can be managed by business users:
- BI360 end user modules for Reporting, Budgeting and Dashboards
- BI360 Data Warehouse for rapid implementation storage of any kind of financial and operational data
- Microsoft platform including SQL Server, Excel and Web interfaces
- Mobile apps for Apple and Android-based devices
- Pre-built integrations to all Microsoft Dynamics ERPs, Sage ERPs, SAP Business One, Acumatica, Intacct, Netsuite and Salesforce, as well as other popular systems
- Cloud and on-premises deployment options