Solver launches CECL Clearinghouse, a new service for Credit Unions and Banks as of January 2018.
- Simply send a file that has certain loan data (absolutely no customer information)
- We will append the appropriate CECL reserve rate at the loan level and send the results back to you
- This annual service will cost between $4,950 and $14,950, depending on asset size
- We are willing to perform an upfront analysis of your loans before you even sign up, click this link if interested in finding out more
- Click this link to access the Regression Analysis to CECL.
Automate financial planning & analysis with one version of the truth.
BI360 for Credit Unions gives you insight into overall Corporate Performance Management, eliminates manual processes that can lead to poor data integrity, and integrates disparate data sources and tools into one solution.
BI360 can be deployed to finance and accounting teams as well as to operating departments to provide insight and to automate:
- Dashboards with Credit Union KPI’s, metrics, and benchmarking
- Organization-wide budgeting and forecasting, including for loans, shares, net interest income, non-interest income and expense, personnel expense, capital purchases
- Microsoft Excel and web-based reporting and consolidations
- Data warehousing that can combine general ledger, loans, shares, member and any other information
With BI360, credit unions will be able to:
Solver and our global partner channel will assist with BI360 implementations and long term support to aid credit unions in monitoring Corporate Performance Management and in meeting targeted goals and objectives.
BI360 is a modern, modular Business Intelligence Suite that can be managed by business users:
- BI360 end user modules for Reporting, Budgeting and Dashboards
- BI360 Data Warehouse for rapid implementation storage of any kind of financial and operational data
- Microsoft platform including SQL Server, Excel and Web interfaces
- Mobile apps for Apple and Android-based devices
- Easily receives extracts from Jack Henry, Fiserv, FIS, Corelation, Temenos, ProfitStars, Sendero, Brick & Associates, ZM Financial Systems, TPG Software as well as other popular systems
- Cloud and on-premises deployment options
Download the Banks and Credit Unions brochure here.