Solver launches CECL Clearinghouse, a new service for Banks and Credit Unions, as of January 2018.
- Simply send a file that has certain loan data (absolutely no customer information)
- We will append the appropriate CECL reserve rate at the loan level and send the results back to you
- This annual service will cost between $4,950 and $14,950, depending on asset size
- We are willing to perform an upfront analysis of your loans before you even sign up, click this link if interested in finding out more
- Click this link to access the Regression Analysis to CECL.
Automate financial planning & analysis with one version of truth.
BI360 for Banks gives you insight into overall Corporate Performance Management, eliminates manual processes that can lead to poor data integrity, and integrates disparate data sources and tools into one solution.
BI360 can be deployed to finance and accounting teams, as well as to operating departments to provide insight and to automate:
- Dashboards with Bank KPI’s, metrics, and benchmarking
- Organization-wide budgeting and forecasting, including for loans, shares, net interest income, non-interest income and expense, personnel expense, capital purchases
- Microsoft Excel and web-based reporting and consolidations
- Data warehousing that can combine general ledger, loans, deposits, customer and any other information
With BI360, Credit Unions will be able to:
- Track company wide performance with dashboards, KPIs, and financial statements
- Understand branch performance with balanced scorecards, yield/rate analysis, and branch profitability
- Perform month-end reconciliations from sub-ledgers to general ledger
- Automate your securities reporting and analysis
Gain deeper insights with product profitability for loans, deposits, and other services
Use Funds Transfer Pricing and Activity Based Costing to calculate customer profitability
Easily manage your budget and forecast processes with better collaboration
Automate for NCUA Form 5300 and other regulatory reports
Create unlimited ad hoc reports
Solver and our global partner channel will assist with BI360 implementations and long term support to aid Banks in monitoring Corporate Performance Management and in meeting targeted goals and objectives.
BI360 is a modern, modular CPM Suite that can be managed by business users:
BI360 end user modules for Reporting, Budgeting and Dashboards
BI360 Data Warehouse for rapid implementation storage of any kind of financial and operational data
Microsoft platform including SQL Server, Excel and Web interfaces
Mobile apps for Apple and Android-based devices
Easily receives extracts from Jack Henry, Fiserv, FIS, Corelation, Temenos, ProfitStars, Sendero, Brick & Associates, ZM Financial Systems, TPG Software as well as other popular systems
Cloud and on-premises deployment options
Download the Banks and Credit Unions brochure here