LOS ANGELES, CA, January 17, 2013 – Today, Solver honored the strongest performing resellers for demonstrating significant customer impact by delivering innovative solutions that help customers drive their businesses forward.
“Recognizing the achievements of our top partners is a fantastic way to begin a new year,” said Nils Rasmussen, CEO at Solver. “As a partner-centric business, the success of BI360 is dependent upon the expertise, commitment and performance of our partners around the world. On behalf of Solver, I thank our award winners and congratulate them for their achievements this past year and for their dedication and support of Solver and the BI360 product suite.”
Over 150 partners worldwide were in the running, and the partners qualified for the award by achieving the top sales volume of BI360 during 2012. The 2012 BI360 Partner of the Year award recipients are as follows (by category):
- Partner of the Year (All): T3 Information Systems
- International Partner of the Year: Olympic Software (New Zealand)
- Rookie Partner of the Year: Frank, Rimerman + Co. LLP
- Microsoft Dynamics AX – Partner of the Year: InterDyn AKA
- Microsoft Dynamics GP – Partner of the Year: InterDyn Remington Consulting
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV – Partner of the Year: Apex Computer Systems, Inc.
- Microsoft Dynamics SL – Partner of the Year: Tribridge
- Sage – Partner of the Year: NexTec Group
Solver provides BI360, the leading Business Intelligence suite for Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV, SL, Intacct, Sage 500 and X3, SAP Business One, and other ERP systems. Solver is a Microsoft Gold ISV Partner and the winner of the Microsoft BI Partner of Year Award. BI360 is sold through a world-wide network of resellers and is ideal for companies looking to find a user friendly, yet highly functional Reporting, Budgeting, Dashboard, Collaboration Portal, and Data Warehouse solution to give them deep insight and actionable information across all facets of their organization.