LOS ANGELES, CA, February 6, 2014 – Today, Solver, Inc., a global leader in Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV, SL and other enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems honored their top partners for demonstrating significant customer impact by delivering the BI360 Suite to help customers optimize their performance management process. Solver honored 13 companies for their achievements in 2013, across various partner categories both globally and regionally.
“Recognizing the achievements of our top partners both in the U.S. and abroad is a fantastic way to begin a new year,” said Nils Rasmussen, CEO at Solver. “Our strong partner relationships are the reason for our fast-growing global presence. The success of BI360 is a direct result of their expertise, commitment and performance. On behalf of Solver, I thank our award winners and congratulate them for their achievements this past year and for their dedication and support of Solver and the BI360 product suite.”
Over 175 partners worldwide were in the running, and the partners qualified for the award by achieving the top sales volume of BI360 during 2013. The 2013 BI360 Partner of the Year award recipients are as follows (by category):
- Global Partner of the Year: Tribridge
- U.S. Best New Partner of the Year: Analytical Consulting Group, LLC
- EMEA Partner of the Year: Ciall Systems Limited
- EMEA Best New Partner of the Year: IQBI
- Caribbean Partner of the Year: JT Consulting
- APAC Partner of the Year: Olympic Software
- Australia Partner of the Year: Hume Business Solutions
- Canada Partner of the Year: Callow & Associate Management Consultants
- Microsoft Dynamics AX – Partner of the Year: Sopris Systems
- Microsoft Dynamics GP – Partner of the Year: T3 Information Systems
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV – Partner of the Year: Schneider Downs & Co., Inc.
- Microsoft Dynamics SL – Partner of the Year: SBS Group
- Sage – Partner of the Year: Nextec Group
Solver provides BI360, the leading Business Intelligence suite for Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV, SL, Sage 500 and X3, Intacct, Acumatica and other ERP systems. Solver is a Microsoft Gold ISV Partner and the winner of the Microsoft BI Partner of Year Award. BI360 is sold through a world-wide network of resellers and is ideal for companies looking to find a user friendly, yet highly functional Reporting, Budgeting, Dashboard, Collaboration Portal, and Data Warehouse solution to give them deep insight and actionable information across all facets of their organization.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to clients in over 13,000 distinct organizations. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA., and has 5,800 associates, including more than 1,450 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 85 countries.