LOS ANGELES, CA. â€“ August 28, 2019 â€“ Solver, the global leader in Cloud and web-based Corporate Performance Management (CPM) for mid-market ERP systems, today announced its annual Ascend Customer and Partner Award Winners.Â Every year during its annual user conference, Solver recognizes exceptional use of BI360 from both customers and partners.Â Through awards recognition, Solver is able to highlight the variety of ways BI360 has made a tangible impact for various users and share these insights across its network.
Customer Awards Winners:
- BI360 Customer Innovation Award â€“ Seacom
- An international BI360 customer, Seacom innovated and automated their processes by implementing DW, Planning and Reporting to improve its planning process and meeting IFRS 15 requirements.
- BI360 Customer Ambassador Award â€“ Jackson Healthcare
- A customer since 2011, Jackson Healthcare has been a long-time reference and has been a BI360 evangelist.
- New Customer of the Year â€“ Conquest Completion Services
- Conquest Completion Services recently migrated to D365 Finance and Operations, Field Service and needed better reporting from their new cloud ERP system. They presented at Ascend about Transforming the Oil & Gas Industry through Cloud-Based Technology.
- Business Impact – #1 Cochran
- #1 Cochran empowered their stores to drive budgets and forecast while cutting hundreds of man-hours out of the process. Over the last year, BI360 has become pervasive in the company culture and invaluable part of business operations and decisions making.
- Budgeting Customer of the Year â€“ Atlas Network
- Atlas Network created huge budgeting efficiencies by replacing manual processes with both BI360 and Sage Intacct.
Partner Awards Winners:
- Breakthrough Partner of the Year â€“ Fifth Square
- Fifth Square is great at building rapport with customers as problem-solvers and management consultants by leading with BI360. They delivered solutions that went beyond clientâ€™s expectations.
- Cloud Ambassador â€“ BKD
- BKD has been active in delivering webinars and industry specific content, posting multiple articles, blogs and social media driving our BI360 cloud adoption.
- Partner of the Year â€“ Velosio
- Velosio has been a leader in BI360 new customer adds and have done a great job in customer retention and satisfaction for their more than 135 BI360 clients.
Announced at the BI360 Customer & Partner Appreciation Dinner, the BI360 Awards were one of many highlights at Ascend.Â From inspiring keynotes offering unique insight into the future of BI360 to engaging with partners and customers in person, Solver views Ascend as a significant milestone in its growth.
With a quickly growing community of more than 2,700 global customers and hundreds of partners worldwide, Solver provides BI360, the leading cloud Corporate Performance Management suite for Microsoft Dynamics, Acumatica, SAP Business One, SAP ByDesign, Sage Intacct, Sage 100, Sage 300, Sage 500, Sage X3, NetSuite and other ERPs. BI360 is ranked in the leader quadrant in the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Software Grid onÂ G2 Crowd, and as a Microsoft Gold ISV Partner, Solver has won countless awards, including the Microsoft BI Partner of Year Award, recognition on the Gartner Group CPM Magic Quadrant, and Best Places to Work for a workplace culture that celebrates customer service, integrity, and innovation. BI360 is sold through its 12 global offices and a worldwide network of partners. For any questions, visitÂ www.solverglobal.comÂ or contact Solver atÂ email@example.com.