Company:Â Solver is the leading provider of complete Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions for todayâs mid-market enterprise and the company is at the forefront of CPM technology with deep ERP integrations. Solver’s solution is available both as a cloud and on-premise deployment and it offers powerful and intuitive modules for reporting, budgeting, dashboards, and data warehousing. We currently have 20 successful global locations worldwide.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated front-end developer to join our growing team. Bring your advanced web application experience to our product team and work with our design and engineering teams to help build a world-class user experience.
Your primary responsibilities will be focused on helping build the front end of our next-generation cloud Data Warehouse, Data Integration, and Data Discovery components of Solverâs cloud application. You will use the latest versions of Angular (8+), TypeScript, HTML5, and CSS, amongst other technologies to build amazing user experiences. You will collaborate with other front-end developers and designers to create an amazing user interface as well as work with mid/back-end developers to integrate with our APIs.
Experience and Qualifications
Experienced Front-End Developer with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field required.
To succeed in this role, candidates should have the following:
- 2 years of experience working on large scale applications usingÂ Angular 2+Â
- 5 years focused on Front End technologies in a full-time capacity
You should have experience with the following:
- RxJS and state management
- CSS Preprocessors like SCSS or LESS
- Bootstrap v.4x+ CSS framework
- CSS Animations
- Working with web technologies including Rest API, SignalR, AJAX, XML, and JSON
- Writing unit tests and testable code utilizing Jasmine and Karma
- Basic UX | UI principles that help with building clean, modern, intuitive interfaces
You should also have:
- Â Â Used Git, ideally in a team environment
- Â Â Curiosity and passion for the latest and greatest development paradigms
- Â Â Favor creativity and pragmatism over theoretical purity
- Â Â Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Â Â Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
- Â Â The ability to model a problem domain in code and communication
- Extra credit
- Exposure to React
- Familiarity with ngrx or flux patterns
- Familiarity Google’s Material Design System
- Familiarity Microsoft’s Fluent Design System
- Experience integrating withÂ ASP.NETÂ web API
- Knowledge of Yarn/NPM, Angular CLI, and Webpack
- Experience in Express/Node
- Exposure to multiple programming patterns, techniques, and paradigms
- Examples of personally developed projects, e.g. GitHub, open-source, etc.
- Experience with JIRA
Learn more about life at Solver here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/solver/life/