Acumatica Summit 2022
January 23 â 28, 2022 |Â Wynn, Las Vegas, Nevada
Solver is proud to be a premium sponsor of Acumatica Summit 2022.
The annual Acumatica Summit is a seminal event for Acumatica customers, partners, and industry analysts â with motivating keynote presentations, engaging networking opportunities, and a broad array of informative sessions including product news, demos, and roadmaps.
With the health and safety of Acumatica Summit attendees as a top priority, the 2022 Acumatica Summit will take place January 23â28 at Wynn, the stunning five-star modern luxury resort in the heart of Las Vegas!
- Collaborate – share new ideas, past successes, and business best practices
- Innovate â learn about exciting new high-productivity features, industry-leading mobile apps, multi-cloud integrations, and more
- Accelerate – increase your knowledge, your effectiveness, and your business growth
How to find Solver at Acumatica Summit:Â
Come see Solver at Booth #57, and don’t miss our Acumatica-focused session (details below).
“Next Level Planning: Advanced Budgeting and Forecasting in 1 Day”Â
Does your organization dread the annual Budgeting processes? Does it take too much time to complete accurate and detailed forecasts throughout the year? Good news â that can change today!
Join us for a live demonstration of Solver and learn how easy it can be to deploy advanced organization-wide planning in just one day. During this session, we will show you how to:
- Create a new budget or update your existing forecast with no configuration required
- Leverage the power of Excel to make simple layout changes to templates
- Go beyond the general ledger with detailed operational models including workforce planning, project-based budgeting, capital expenditures, sales & revenue planning and more.
- Collaborate with budget contributors across the organization using assignments, workflow and approvals
- Seamlessly connect to key data sources outside of Acumatica for full visibility
- Automate your variance reporting for deeper analysis