Developer – Solver Connectors
Company: Solver is the leading provider of complete Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions for today’s mid-market enterprise and the company is at the forefront of CPM technology with deep ERP integrations. Solver’s solution is available both as a cloud and on-premise deployment and it offers powerful and intuitive modules for reporting, budgeting, dashboards, and data warehousing. We currently have 20 successful global locations worldwide.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated C# .NET developer to join our growing product team.
Your primary responsibilities are focused on researching, documenting, and building integration “Connectors” to the Solver Data Warehouse, using the Solver Integration framework. Solver’s connectors extract data from popular SaaS and on-premises systems, and load and transform the data in Solver’s cloud data warehouse. Solver currently integrates with many Microsoft Dynamics ERPs, as well as, Sage, NetSuite, Acumatica, and many other financial and non-financial SaaS APIs.
Experience and Qualifications
To succeed in this role, candidates should have the following:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field required
- 2+ years development experience utilizing C#, ASP.NET MVC Web API.
- Strong knowledge of TSQL for Microsoft SQL Server and similar DB engines
- Experience with object-oriented programming, including strong working knowledge and experience with application architecture and design patterns
- Exposure to all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and frameworks
- Excellent organizational, qualitative, and analytical skills, as well as the ability to apply a creative approach to problem-solving. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to learn on the fly, multitask, and maintain a creative mindset, and work with both onshore and offshore teams
- Experience building RESTful APIs with ASP.NET Web API, JSON
- A good understanding of data structures available in the BCL
- A good understanding of generics, LINQ, lambdas, and other modern C# programming idioms
- The ability to model a problem domain in code and communication
- A list of technologies you are excited to work with
- Nice to have:
- Experience with ERPs (Enterprise Resource Planning) applications or knowledge of Finance and Accounting a big plus
- Agile development methodologies
- Exposure to multiple programming patterns, techniques, and paradigms
- Examples of personally developed source code, e.g. GitHub, open-source, etc. Languages other than C# are fine.
Learn more about life at Solver here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/solver/life/
Type: Local or remote
Location: Solver’s global headquarters is in Los Angeles. Travel to the LA office may be required up to four times per year for team building. Team members have flexible schedules but will be required to work with the Pacific Time core work hours.