LOS ANGELES, CA. — August 30, 2018 — Solver, the global leader in Cloud and web-based Corporate Performance Management (CPM) for mid-market ERP systems, today announced its annual Focus Customer and Partner Award Winners. Every year during Focus, its annual multi-day BI360 user gathering, Solver recognizes exceptional use of BI360 from both the customers and partners, respectively. Through awards recognition, Solver is able to highlight the variety of ways BI360 has made a tangible impact for various users and share these insights across its network.
Customer Awards Winners:
- Best in “Enabling World Class Decision Making” — Consolidation | Fortistar Capital
- Having used BI360 for several years, Fortistar Capital saw a marketed impact when it increased its BI360 investments in 2018. Specifically, Fortistar was able to cut two days per week off the manual process of creating its payment report as well as use the flexibility of creating budget reports to closely monitor costs.
- Best in “Enabling World Class Decision Making” — Operations | Adams Land & Cattle, LLC
- Through expanded use of BI360 reports, dashboards and KPIs, Adams Land & Cattle, LLC has shifted towards data-driven decision-making, progressing from descriptive analytics to diagnostic and predictive analytics. For example, with expense reports, BI360 has allowed managers to drill down to an invoice level when reviewing expenses and calculate the cost of caring for an animal each day.
- Industry Innovation | Lancaster County Solid Waste Management Authority
- Using the core BI360 suite components— Microsoft Dynamics GP integration, Data Warehouse, Reporting and the Portal for organization-wide user access—LCSWMA has enabled its management to easily raise questions and identify issues. Especially regarding reporting, BI360 reduced the manual burden of creating and distributing reports. Additionally, BI360’s rolling forecast provides a clear, universally accessible picture of LCSWMA’s financial health.
Partner Awards Winners:
- Top Performer — International | Callow & Associates Management Consultants
- Callow & Associates Management Consultants has leveraged BI360’s flexibility and ease of use to increase its number of projects across increasingly diverse industries. BI360 has proved its value particularly in job cost reporting and forecasting.
- Top Performer — US | Velosio
- Velosio continues to be the number one partner in revenue of BI360 in sales, customer additions and maintenance renewals. Additionally, Velosio also leads in the successful implementation of BI360 along with the integration of Microsoft Power BI and other Power apps.
- Best “Enabling World Class Decision Making” | Filius Bonacci
- Filius Bonacci has found integrating and supporting BI360 enabled them to support their partners’ BI360 issues, particularly after developing an ETL tool that integrated on-premise BI360 faster. Also, as BI360 consultants with a budgeting background, Filius Bonacci found themselves an essential part of their partners’ budget process.
- Cloud Partner of the Year | T3 Information Systems
- As an early adopter of BI360 Cloud, T3 Information Systems has been able to develop a strong pipeline for prospects and existing customers. T3’s growth included implementing several BI360 Cloud customers over the past year, notably one with 50+ users for budgeting and forecasting.
With a quickly growing community of more than 2,300 global customers and hundreds of partners worldwide, Solver provides BI360, the leading cloud and private host CPM suite for Microsoft Dynamics and other ERPs. BI360 is ranked in the leader quadrant in the CPM Software Grid on G2 Crowd, and as a Microsoft Gold ISV Partner, Solver has won countless awards, including the Microsoft BI Partner of Year Award, recognition on the Gartner Group CPM Magic Quadrant, and Best Places to Work by the LA Business Journal for a workplace culture that celebrates customer service, integrity, and innovation. BI360 is sold through its 12 global offices and a worldwide network of partners. For any questions, visit www.solverglobal.com or contact Solver at email@example.com.