Location: Los Angeles, CA
We have an exciting opportunity for a Support Specialist in our Los Angeles office to be part of our growing team providing product assistance to customers and partners all over the world.
Assist Solver BI360 customers and partners with technical issues, installations, training and related questions via phone and email to ensure the successful implementation and ongoing usage of the BI360 product suite.
- Remote installation assistance of the BI360 suite.
- Review, research and resolve technical issues reported by customers and partners.
- Assist customers and partners with BI360 report design and general usage questions.
- Document and communicate bugs to the Solver QA team.
- Take part in the creation of white papers, knowledge base articles and other content to improve the self-help content on our customer portal.
- Assist internal sales and consulting teams with technical issues and product questions.
Experience and qualification
Completed Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business or related field required. An exceptional academic history with proven hands on experience is required.
To succeed in this role, candidates must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related field.
- Basic accounting experience with an understanding of ERP systems (General Ledger and related sub-ledgers).
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken).
- Above average Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent organizational, qualitative and analytical skills as well as the ability to apply a creative approach to problem solving. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to learn on the fly, multi-task and maintain a creative mindset.
Additional skills, nice to have:
- Experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics (AX, GP, NAV, SL), Sage, Intacct or similar ERP.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server/TSQL
- Minimum 2+ years
Solver offers very competitive benefits including health, dental, vision and life, as well as Simple IRA matching, company outings, and more.
- Hours of operation: This role has revolving shifts which span: 6AM – 6PM.
- Compensation: Competitive salary plus a full benefits package.
- Travel: No
- Location: Candidate must currently reside in the Los Angeles area.
- Status: US Citizenship or Green card required.
For any questions, visit Solver's website or contact Solver at email@example.com.