Solver Germany Business Manager
Company:┬á┬áSolver is the leading provider of complete Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions for todayÔÇÖs mid-market enterprise and the company is at the forefront of CPM technology with deep ERP integrations. SolverÔÇÖs BI360 solution is available both as a cloud and on premise deployment and it offers powerful and intuitive modules for reporting, budgeting, dashboards and data warehousing.┬á We currently have 12 successful global locations worldwide.┬á In Europe, this includes locations in Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands, UK, and Italy. Now we are looking for an entrepreneur minded person to start Solver Germany. For more information about Solver:┬áwww.solverglobal.com
Description: This opportunity will be based out of Germany. ┬áThe candidate will be an entrepreneur with significant ownership stake in the planned Solver Germany company.┬á The focus will be on starting up Solver Germany and growing it to be the leading mid-market CPM company in the country, as well as to build up a national reseller channel for our BI360 product.┬á The daily focus will be on selling and implementing the BI360 reporting, planning and dashboard software suite for customers and partners throughout the country.┬á Assistance and support to build and grow Solver Germany will be provided by Solver global HQ in Los Angeles.
* The below will be responsibilities of the Solver Germany organization
- Build up an organization that initially consists of 1 sales representative and 1 consultant.
- Identify, recruit, and enable partners and customers to cover the country.
- Be innovative and reject setbacks while pursuing to achieve Solver Germanys goals.
- Entrepreneurship:┬áCarry self-confidence with a high energy level, react to situations quickly, be assertive, not afraid to make decisions, and have excellent interpersonal skills to establish relationships.
- Annually attend our Focus user conference in the Los Angeles area.
- Knowledge of- and contacts within the Microsoft and/or SAP organizations is a big plus.
Required Qualifications:┬á┬áThe candidate must have at least two years prior experience managing or leading an organization.┬á Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
- Prior experience implementing or working with financial reporting and budgeting systems is a strong plus.
- Basic/functional understanding of ERP systems (for example: SAP Business One, SAP By Design, Dynamics AX -Axapta, GP-Great Plains, SL-Solomon, NAV-Navision, etc.) is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial experience in the software industry