Senior Solutions Engineer
Description: Solver is looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to join our growing Sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for partnering with sales executives to understand and model businesses cases with each sales opportunity, and deliver relevant, engaging presentations that demonstrate the unique value of Solverâs Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software.
- Support sales and marketing objectives through a deep understanding of the Solver suite. Partner with sales executives to provide product expertise and guidance throughout the sales process.
- Research and understand each clientâs unique business, as well as their reporting, planning, analysis, and data requirements. Create and demonstrate a solution that will meet their needs and exceed their expectations. Align customer pain points and requirements to proposed solutions.
- Deliver powerful presentations demonstrating the benefits of Solver to prospects, via webinar, in person, during tradeshows, conferences and partner events.
- Become an expert in our software and implementation best practices. We are the experts and never stop learning.
- Assist with designing, building, and maintaining demo models and other Solver sales assets.
- 5+ yearsâ relevant experience solutions selling within CPM, Financial Reporting Software, Budgeting, or ERP.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. Able to present complex ideas and concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Thorough understanding of business analysis techniques and processes.
- Like to innovate. We like smart people and new ideas.
- Fast learner who can work independently and manage competing priorities, as well as a team player who works well as part of a project team.
- Want a long term position with a growing company that offers a great culture and fun events.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a related field is desirable.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Offer: Solver offers competitive benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as Simple IRA matching, company outings, and more.
- Compensation: Competitive salary plus a full benefits package
- Location: Los Angeles office or remote
- Status: US Citizenship or Green card required