Junior Functional Consultant
Are you a natural problem solver that likes interesting and challenging work? Do you enjoy engaging with customers, learning about their business needs, and providing them with solutions? Then you could be a great fit for this role within our Professional Services team working directly with our customers and partners to successfully implement our CPM solution.
- Take great care of our customers/partners. Client satisfaction always comes first.
- Research and understand client business requirements and how they relate to their financial reporting, planning, analysis, and data needs.
- Become an expert in our software and build financial/operational reports and planning forms.
- Train our clients, remotely and onsite, so they can become experts.
- Be a part of, and eventually lead, projects from kick off to closure.
- Work independently and with a project team to ensure success.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field is desirable.
- Above average Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to travel up to 60%.
- Two years of experience in building Financial Reports, Financial Models, and/or ERP system management.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exposure to SQL Server tools, SQL Development or ETL/SSIS is a plus.
Good to have:
- Experience in an office setting
- Ability to successfully overcome challenges or obstacles
- Experience thinking through problems creatively
- Attention to detail
- Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to take initiative on projects and through customer service interactions
Solver offers competitive benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as Simple IRA matching, company outings, and more.
- Compensation: Competitive salary plus a full benefits package
- Location: Candidate must currently reside in the Los Angeles area
- Status: US Citizenship or Green card required
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Solver Inc.
Solver, a global organization headquartered in West Los Angeles, has a leading Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software solution. Solver’s BI360 solution is available both as a cloud and on premise deployment and it offers powerful and intuitive modules for reporting, budgeting, dashboards and data warehousing. Solver has been a member of the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Awarded “Global Microsoft BI Partner of the Year”, been awarded “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles”, and leader in G2 crowd ratings on our product. We are poised for rapid growth in the coming years. Our software is exciting, flexible, and in thousands of companies in dozens of industries across the globe. Learn more about Solver here.