Marketing Event Coordinator
The Marketing Event Coordinator will be responsible for planning and coordinating all company-sponsored events, as well as helping coordinate logistics, evaluation, and marketing opportunities at conferences where Solver exhibits. Assist in the development and coordination of industry trade shows and partner conferences for the organization. Support day-to-day event operations including marketing promotions, event planning and coordination, and other projects. This role will report to the Director of Marketing.
The ideal candidate will be creative and collaborative. Someone who can multi-task and add valuable input to team projects. This candidate must be skilled in event planning practices, English writing, be able to work well independently, and meet tradeshow requirements and deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
Marketing Event Planning & Execution
- Own the company’s presence at trade shows, partner conferences, and other events, spearheading the related processes from start to finish, including but not limited to budgeting, trade show booth design and set-up, scheduling, staffing, programming, travel, conference collateral and swag, vendor relations, and shipping.
- Maximize lead capture opportunities at events. Manage lead capture tools.
- Lead creation of event communications and promotion to drive meaningful attendance and engagement with key prospects, partners, and customers.
- Work closely with fellow marketing team to integrate efforts into larger outbound marketing strategy.
- Communicate with sales team to provide social media posts if not on-site, including instructions for the sales team and pre-written posts
- Travel approximately six times a year to major industry conferences to ensure branding, exhibit quality, presence, and lead gen requirements are met.
- Build and foster relationships with industry conference leaders, vendors, and planners.
- Solicit and incorporate feedback following major events.
- Recap events (i.e. cost variance explanations, attendance, survey results, etc.) and feedback from sales, presenters, staff, and CRM.
- Assist internal staff with annual user conference planning, including coordinating meeting room schedules, meals, and other items as needed.
- Update digital office signage with customer greetings and other customized messages with hosted events in L.A. office.
- Flexibility to carry out other event coordination tasks as needed.
To succeed in this role, candidates must have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in a professional role, event planning experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken).
- Above average Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Suite skills.
- Excellent organizational, qualitative and analytical skills.
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment
- Highly skilled at critical decision-making ability to evaluate business issues and resolve problems
- Ability to work across organizational lines
- Work full-time at 10780 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA office, Monday through Friday. Flexible working hours between 5 am to 5 pm Pacific.
Good to have:
- Experience in an office setting
- Ability to successfully overcome challenges or obstacles
- Experience thinking through problems creatively
- Attention to detail
- Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to take initiative on projects and through customer service interactions
Solver offers competitive benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as Simple IRA matching, company outings, and more.
- Compensation: Competitive salary plus a full benefits package
- Location: Candidate must currently reside in the Los Angeles area
- Status: US Citizenship or Green card required
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Solver Inc.
With a community of more than 2,000 global customers, Solver provides BI360, the leading cloud and on-premise Corporate Performance Management and Business Intelligence suite for Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP, Intacct, Acumatica, NetSuite and other ERP systems. As a Microsoft Gold ISV Partner, Solver has won countless awards, including the Microsoft BI Partner of Year Award, recognition on the Gartner Group CPM Magic Quadrant, and Best Places to Work by the LA Business Journal for a workplace culture that celebrates customer service, integrity, and innovation. BI360 is sold through our 12 global offices and a worldwide network of partners.