Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Functional Consultant
Are you a natural problem solver that likes interesting and challenging work? Do you enjoy engaging with customers, learning about their business needs, and providing them with solutions? Then you could be a great fit for this role within our Professional Services team working directly with our customers and partners to successfully implement our CPM solution.
- Take great care of our customers/partners. Client satisfaction always comes first.
- Research and understand client business requirements and how they relate to their financial reporting, planning, analysis, and data needs.
- Become an expert in our software and build financial/operational reports and planning forms.
- Train our clients, remotely and onsite, so they can become successful in owning and maintaining their solution.
- Be a part of, and eventually lead, projects from kick off to closure.
- Work independently and with a project team to ensure success.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or a related field is desirable.
- Above average Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- One to five years of experience in building Financial Reports, Financial Models, and/or ERP system management.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exposure to SQL Server tools, SQL Development or ETL/SSIS is a plus.
Compensation:┬áCompetitive salary plus a full benefits package.
Status:┬áUS Citizenship or green card required.