We are seeking a software tester to join our growing BI360 development team in West Los Angeles. You will assist with application testing as well as help maintain technical documentation. You will work closely with the development team and report to the QA Manager. This position will be based in our West Los Angeles global headquarters.
Your primary responsibility will be to help maintain quality of the software products we produce. You will test for user interface, API and data validation testing of the BI360 product suite.
- Identify defects and requirement discrepancies.
- Quickly and thoroughly test currently released and future BI360 products.
- Create and document test cases for new and existing features.
- Creates and updates Product documentation.
- Collaborates effectively, moving active development tickets through the pipeline.
- Confirms feature enhancements and bug fixes that have been completed by Solver Development team.
- Act as an escalation point for Support and Consulting related issues.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the BI360 solution to assist in the development of future BI360 features.
Completed Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or passion for technology. An exceptional academic history or proven hands on experience is required. To succeed in this position, you should have:
- Some professional experience in a similar role.
- Passion to deconstruct problems to understand the root cause
- Excellent organizational, qualitative and analytical skills as well as the ability to apply a creative approach to problem solving. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to learn on the fly, multi-task and maintain a creative mindset
- A desire to take ownership of and thoroughly test and improve our team’s products
- The ability to document, as simply and fully as possible, test cases for the development team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are mandatory to succeed in this position