Solver APAC BI Consultant & BI Support
We have an exciting opportunity for a Support Consultant in our Bangkok office to be part of our growing team providing product assistance to customers and partners all over APAC. We are looking for someone who can bring in fresh ideas to the team, enthusiastic, and eager to impress our partner and customers.
Assist Solver customers and partners with technical issues, installations, training and related questions via phone and email to ensure the successful implementation and ongoing usage of the product suite. This role requires a customer service oriented mentality, high sense of ownership of the problems and requests assigned, focus on managing and resolving issues, establishing and maintaining communication with customers and partners to keep them updated with status of their requests
- Remote installation assistance of the product suite.
- Review, research and resolve technical issues reported by customers and partners.
- Assist customers and partners with Solver report design and general usage questions.
- Document and communicate bugs to the Solver QA team.
- Assist internal sales and consulting teams with technical issues and product questions.
Skills and Experience:
Completed Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business or related field required. An exceptional academic history with proven hands on experience is required.
To succeed in this role, candidates must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related field.
- Fresh Graduates can apply. Having 1+ years in a full-time IT support with a customer facing role is beneficial.
- Basic accounting experience with an understanding of ERP systems (General Ledger and related
- Above average Microsoft Excel skills.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English is a must.
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with partners and customers
- Willingness to put in extra effort to accomplish the task at hand
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent organizational, qualitative, analytical and problem solving skills. The successfulcandidate will demonstrate an ability to learn on the fly, multi-task and maintain a creative mindset.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics (AX, GP, NAV, SL), Sage, Intacct or similar ERP.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server/TSQL.
- Exposure to SQL Server tools, SQL Development or ETL/SSIS is a plus.
- Experience with any Financial reporting like Microsoft FRx, Microsoft Management Reporter, or similar tools is a plus.
Thai Speaking candidates can apply (English) is a must. Interested candidates are requested to send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org