Inside Sales Account Manager
The Inside Sales Account Manager serves as a core sales and marketing driver for our BI360 software product, consulting, training, and support businesses. The Inside Sales Account Manager will align themselves with our Account Executives and reselling Partners to assist in selling BI360 to new and existing mid-sized customers, including upselling and cross-selling.
The Inside Sales Account Manager can expect to develop functional expertise in the corporate performance management software. The ideal candidate for this role will leverage cross-departmental relationships to sell BI360. This uniquely enables Solver's Inside Sales Account Manager to launch their career throughout the broader organization as they help customers navigate through key BI360 product and industry resources. This role will report to the Director of Marketing.
The ideal candidate will be creative and collaborative. Someone who can multi-task and add valuable input to team projects. This candidate must be technically skilled in inside sales best practices, English writing, be able to work well independently, and meet sales and revenue goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for telephone networking with C-Suite Executives and mid-level managers related to new and existing customer sales
- Communicate with BI360 customers using creative outreach methods via email, chat, and phone
- Achieve monthly and yearly sales goals
- Support the entire journey of growing the customer’s BI360 portfolio, from calling to ongoing customer satisfaction post-sale
- Sell products or services almost exclusively via telephone and Internet
- Act as point of contact post-sale
- Nurture ongoing customer satisfaction, retention, and growing business
- Close sales within territory, defined by geographic area, industry, or product services group
- Execute on sales strategy, generate sales reports, and identify opportunities to increase sales volume while ensuring service levels are met
- May work in tandem with outside sales team to achieve sales goals and revenue targets
- Completes moderately complex sales with minimal supervision
- Form cross-departmental relationships to garner insight into customers’ strategic priorities
- Track and respond to customer requests, gathering insights critical to inside sales development strategies
- Manage calendaring, logistics, and administrative responsibilities for customer interactions and internal cross-departmental meetings
- Maintain integrity of internal databases to track key performance metrics and customer interactions (e.g. Solver’s CRM system).
- Prepare materials for customer interactions, such as agendas, decks, whitepapers, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with accounts through ongoing customer contact support
- Respond to customer inquiries and offer guidance on appropriate products and services
- Possesses a working understanding of the company products and services and utilizes sales techniques effectively
To succeed in this role, candidates must have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or related field.
- 4-5 years of experience in a professional role, Cloud software (SaaS) sales experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken).
- 1-2 years of experience in maintaining CRM database.
- Above average Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent organizational, qualitative and analytical skills.
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment
- Highly skilled at critical decision-making ability to evaluate business issues and resolve problems
- Ability to work across organizational lines
- Work full-time at 10780 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA office, Monday through Friday. Flexible working hours between 5 am to 5 pm Pacific.
Good to have:
- Experience in an office setting
- Ability to successfully overcome challenges or obstacles
- Experience thinking through problems creatively
- Attention to detail
- Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to take initiative on projects and through customer service interactions
Solver offers competitive benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as Simple IRA matching, company outings, and more.
- Compensation: Competitive salary plus a full benefits package
- Location: Candidate must currently reside in the Los Angeles area
- Status: US Citizenship or Green card required
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
About Solver Inc.
With a community of more than 2,000 global customers, Solver provides BI360, the leading cloud and on-premise Corporate Performance Management and Business Intelligence suite for Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP, Intacct, Acumatica, NetSuite and other ERP systems. As a Microsoft Gold ISV Partner, Solver has won countless awards, including the Microsoft BI Partner of Year Award, recognition on the Gartner Group CPM Magic Quadrant, and Best Places to Work by the LA Business Journal for a workplace culture that celebrates customer service, integrity, and innovation. BI360 is sold through our 12 global offices and a worldwide network of partners.