Ascend 2021 is right around the corner, and with 24 speakers, you know that this yearâs virtual conference will be packed with info for Solver (f/k/a BI 360) users.
Curious what to expect at this yearâs virtual conference? Check out this sneak peek â and make sure to register for the conference on August 17-19, so you donât miss out on the Solver event of the year.
Strategy, KPIs & Accountability
August 18, 2021 – 9:40 â 10:30 AM Pacific Time
Presenter: Corey Barak, Chief Operating Officer, Solver
Only 13% of companies successfully implement their strategy. So, why is strategy important? 3 reasons:
- It enables a company to plan based on what will happen in the coming year instead of looking at what happened in the past.
- It allows for Workforce Planning, which enables planning of resources needed in order to accomplish strategic goals.
- It will increase Organizational Alignment, as many throughout the company will be involved in the planning and therefore creates accountability among all employees.
Experts agree: pairing financial strategy with clear Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) improves performance by holding everyone accountable for agreed-on goals. Join Solver COO Corey Barak to see how to collaborate on strategy and create achievable KPIs that deliver full insight into how each employee, department, or organization is doing on a daily basis.
This session will go through how Solver can help you tie strategy and employee accountability together through employee KPIs. The process of measuring performance allows managers to:
- Set work targets
- Measure and monitor an employee’s effectiveness
As an additional bonus, all demoed templates used in this session will be provided as Excel files after the session.
Who Is This Session For?
You will benefit from this session if you are responsible for managing employees, setting strategy, or communicating initiatives.
What Does It Mean to Plan, Adapt, and Thrive?
This past year changed what many of us know and expect about the business world, and 2020 clearly demonstrated that new skills are required to succeed in todayâs new business landscape. To make sure Ascend 2021 delivers on todayâs top skills, weâve divided each of our courses into different focus areas: Plan, Adapt, and Thrive.
- Plan has to do with planning capabilities â Do you have the tools to proactively respond to whatever may be coming next in your industry or field?
- Adapt has to do with agility, forecasting, and overcoming uncertainty â Do you have the tools to confidently make decisions based on incomplete or uncertain information?
- Thrive has to do with building knowledge, building a better budget, and increasing profitability â Do you have the tools to go beyond the financial data to achieve more with your company?
This session helps you and your company Plan and Thrive because well-planned strategies help companies thrive. Companies need to set a strategy, put a plan around it, set the goals, and then ensure that all employee goals align with them.
Approximately 95% of employees do not know what the companyâs strategy is; therefore, over 85% of strategies fail. Thrive only happens when there is communication from and to the entire company. Only in this situation will everyone be moving in the same direction, know the goals of the company, and know their role in getting there. This is where individual KPIs come in and employees can view their performance at any time throughout the year.
Are You Ready to Plan, Adapt, and Thrive in Todayâs New Business Landscape? Solver Can Help.
Current events have forced many organizations to rethink their plans and update budgets to ride out the many uncertainties the world still faces.Â Join us for Ascend 2021, August 17-19 to learn the skills and strategies you need to:
- Refresh your business data management knowledge
- Improve business agility
- Hone your Solver skills to make faster, better decisions
Remember: you can earn up to 10.5 CPE credits when you attend Solver Ascend 2021, so donât miss out! We look forward to seeing you there.
Founded in 1996, Solver has won countless awards for its Corporate Performance Management solution. The CPM company was named CPM Leader by G2 throughout 2020 and 2021, Experience leader and Trust Leader in Dresner Advisory Servicesâ 2020 Industry Excellence Awards, Microsoft BI Partner of Year, and is recognized on the Gartner Group CPM Magic Quadrant. Solver integrates with most leading ERPs and is sold through 20+ global offices and a worldwide network of partners.