The Secret to Mastering Excel-based Reports for Microsoft Dynamics
Join Solver for a FREE Webinar!
Date: Wednesday, Nov 10th, 2010 – Time: 1:00pm EDT (10am PDT)
For all the tools, tricks, and skills utilized by Excel power users, the real secret to Excel reporting greatness is in the preparation. To really impress your executives and give your company a competitive edge you need to do things like create predefined templates, offer user-defined reports, and have the means to easily run reports live on the Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV, SL and CRM databases, as well as your data warehouse and any other in-house or cloud-based databases. No small task!
Learn how to start taking the steps toward making powerful reporting a reality with a reporting solution that finally gives you the edge. The result will be professional-quality reporting that is accessible in familiar desktop tools, that users can refresh on-demand and drill through to gain further intelligence, and that will finally eliminate the need to prepare and distribute report books.
People who attend this webcast will…
- Learn how end-users can customize their own versions of standard reports within Excel.
- See how one report could easily serve many purposes just by changing parameter values.
- Learn how one report can be connected to multiple databases.
- Learn how Business intelligence (BI) technology can solve typical Reporting challenges.
- See a live demonstration: Excel-based Reporting for Microsoft Dynamics
Register now and learn how elevate your Excel-based reporting skills to the next level!