Ascend 2021 is right around the corner, and with 24 speakers, you know that this yearâs virtual conference will be packed with info for Solver (f/k/a BI 360) users.
Curious what to expect at this yearâs virtual conference? Check out this sneak peek â and make sure to register for the conference on August 17-19, so you donât miss out on the Solver event of the year.
Workforce Planning â Effectively Plan for Workforce Changes
August 18, 2021 – 10:40 â 11:30 AM Pacific Time
Presenter:Â Jon Stavros, Senior Functional Consultant, Solver
Join Solver expert Jon Stavros to learn how you can:
- Utilize the power of Excel to build formulas that allow you to add flexibility to your templates, such as implementing custom spreading or account for seasonal employees.
- Speed up the planning process by using Solver functionality like the Copy Version rule and Budget Flow.
- Use drivers in your templates to quickly adjust your workforce plan, meet your KPIs, and thrive during uncertainty.
This canât miss session will cover essential workforce planning strategies for our modern business environment, including a driver-based example to quickly create what-if scenarios, adding flexibility to adapt to change, and using Solver functionality to tie it all together.
After attending this session, attendees will receive a workforce model built in Solver, as well as documentation on the key features and best practices highlighted in the presentation.
Who Is This Session For?
You will benefit from this session if you are responsible for creating or reviewing your companyâs budget process.
What Does It Mean to Plan, Adapt, and Thrive?
This past year changed what many of us know and expect about the business world, and 2020 clearly demonstrated that new skills are required to succeed in todayâs new business landscape. To make sure Ascend 2021 delivers on todayâs top skills, weâve divided each of our courses into different focus areas: Plan, Adapt, and Thrive.
- Plan has to do with planning capabilities â Do you have the tools to proactively respond to whatever may be coming next in your industry or field?
- Adapt has to do with agility, forecasting, and overcoming uncertainty â Do you have the tools to confidently make decisions based on incomplete or uncertain information?
- Thrive has to do with building knowledge, building a better budget, and increasing profitability â Do you have the tools to go beyond the financial data to achieve more with your company?
This session helps you and your company Plan because it offers actionable takeaways on creating an effective workforce planning model. If you create your workforce planning model using the best practices from this session, you will have a great resource for forecasting and adapting to change in the weeks, months, and years to come.
Are You Ready to Plan, Adapt, and Thrive in Todayâs New Business Landscape? Solver Can Help.
Current events have forced many organizations to rethink their plans and update budgets to ride out the many uncertainties the world still faces.Â Join us for Ascend 2021, August 17-19 to learn the skills and strategies you need to:
- Refresh your business data management knowledge
- Improve business agility
- Hone your Solver skills to make faster, better decisions
Remember: you can earn up to 10.5 CPE credits when you attend Solver Ascend 2021, so donât miss out! We look forward to seeing you there.
Founded in 1996, Solver has won countless awards for its Corporate Performance Management solution. The CPM company was named CPM Leader by G2 throughout 2020 and 2021, Experience leader and Trust Leader in Dresner Advisory Servicesâ 2020 Industry Excellence Awards, Microsoft BI Partner of Year, and is recognized on the Gartner Group CPM Magic Quadrant. Solver integrates with most leading ERPs and is sold through 20+ global offices and a worldwide network of partners.