Ascend 2021 is right around the corner, and with 24 speakers, you know that this yearâs virtual conference will be packed with info for Solver (f/k/a BI 360) users.
Curious what to expect at this yearâs virtual conference? Check out this sneak peek â and make sure to register for the conference on August 17-19, so you donât miss out on the Solver event of the year.
Is It Time to Migrate to Solver Cloud?
August 18, 2021 – 9:40 â 10:30 AM Pacific Time
Presenter:Â Anthony Spinicchia, Senior Customer Success Advocate, Solver
Join Solver expert Anthony Spinicchia to review the challenges of not having a cloud-based Solver solution and to learn the opportunities you have for benefitting your organization with a Cloud Migration.
This session will include:
- A short demonstration
- A short review of the cloud migration process
- Q & A time with a recently Migrated Solver customer
These sessions are always fun and helpful, so come join us!
Who Is This Session For?
You will benefit from this session if you are:
- A user of Solver
- An IT staff member or Manager
- Involved in the Finance or Accounting Department
What Does It Mean to Plan, Adapt, and Thrive?
This past year changed what many of us know and expect about the business world, and 2020 clearly demonstrated that new skills are required to succeed in todayâs new business landscape. To make sure Ascend 2021 delivers on todayâs top skills, weâve divided each of our courses into different focus areas: Plan, Adapt, and Thrive.
- Plan has to do with planning capabilities â Do you have the tools to proactively respond to whatever may be coming next in your industry or field?
- Adapt has to do with agility, forecasting, and overcoming uncertainty â Do you have the tools to confidently make decisions based on incomplete or uncertain information?
- Thrive has to do with building knowledge, building a better budget, and increasing profitability â Do you have the tools to go beyond the financial data to achieve more with your company?
This session helps you and your company Thrive because Solver Cloud allows you to benefit from the complete scope of Solver Cloud applications, from CPM to Visualization.
Are You Ready to Plan, Adapt, and Thrive in Todayâs New Business Landscape? Solver Can Help.
Current events have forced many organizations to rethink their plans and update budgets to ride out the many uncertainties the world still faces.Â Join us for Ascend 2021, August 17-19 to learn the skills and strategies you need to:
- Refresh your business data management knowledge
- Improve business agility
- Hone your Solver skills to make faster, better decisions
Remember: you can earn up to 10.5 CPE credits when you attend Solver Ascend 2021, so donât miss out! We look forward to seeing you there.
Founded in 1996, Solver has won countless awards for its Corporate Performance Management solution, including the Experience leader and Trust Leader in Dresner Advisory Servicesâ 2020 Industry Excellence Awards, Microsoft BI Partner of Year Award, and recognition on the Gartner Group CPM Magic Quadrant. Solver integrates with most leading ERPs and is sold through 20+ global offices and a worldwide network of partners.