Ascend 2021 is right around the corner, and with 24 speakers, you know that this yearâs virtual conference will be packed with info for Solver (f/k/a BI 360) users.
Curious what to expect at this yearâs virtual conference? Check out this sneak peek â and make sure to register for the conference on August 17-19, so you donât miss out on the Solver event of the year.
Common Roadblocks and Resolutions
August 19, 2021 – 8:00 â 8:50 AM Pacific Time
Presenter:Â Prescott Hathaway, Functional Consultant, Solver
Join Solver expert Prescott Hathaway to learn how you can overcome common roadblocks that we help with every day on the Support portal, such as:
- Difficulties working with report and graph design differences in the web portal
- Issues troubleshooting a storage or integration error
- A need to dissect and redesign advanced reports ASAP due to unforeseen internal or external events
This session will cover common roadblocks customers run into when it comes to utilizing the Solver software and how to overcome them without the aid of Solver Support. After attending this session, you will understand how to better work through typical report design problems on your own and learn some of our most important best practices to make working with the Solver software easier. One example is learning how to attack the commonly seen problem where a report renders differently in the Cloud Portal than it does in Excel, but thatâs just one of the many roadblocks weâll further discuss in more detail during the session.
Additionally, this session will also discuss the steps you can take to determine the resolution to overcome many issues with ease, so you can become a power user who is fully confident using the Solver system at all times and in all situations.
Who Is This Session For?
You will benefit from this session if you are responsible for designing report and budget templates at your company.
What Does It Mean to Plan, Adapt, and Thrive?
This past year changed what many of us know and expect about the business world, and 2020 clearly demonstrated that new skills are required to succeed in todayâs new business landscape. To make sure Ascend 2021 delivers on todayâs top skills, weâve divided each of our courses into different focus areas: Plan, Adapt, and Thrive.
- Plan has to do with planning capabilities â Do you have the tools to proactively respond to whatever may be coming next in your industry or field?
- Adapt has to do with agility, forecasting, and overcoming uncertainty â Do you have the tools to confidently make decisions based on incomplete or uncertain information?
- Thrive has to do with building knowledge, building a better budget, and increasing profitability â Do you have the tools to go beyond the financial data to achieve more with your company?
This session helps you and your company Plan because your presenter, Prescott Hathaway, will be showing you how to preemptively take steps within your report design and process creation in order to avoid roadblocks Solver sees customers run into on a routine basis.
Are You Ready to Plan, Adapt, and Thrive in Todayâs New Business Landscape? Solver Can Help.
Current events have forced many organizations to rethink their plans and update budgets to ride out the many uncertainties the world still faces.Â Join us for Ascend 2021, August 17-19 to learn the skills and strategies you need to:
- Refresh your business data management knowledge
- Improve business agility
- Hone your Solver skills to make faster, better decisions
Remember: you can earn up to 10.5 CPE credits when you attend Solver Ascend 2021, so donât miss out! We look forward to seeing you there.
Founded in 1996, Solver has won countless awards for its Corporate Performance Management solution. The CPM company was named CPM Leader by G2 throughout 2020 and 2021, Experience leader and Trust Leader in Dresner Advisory Servicesâ 2020 Industry Excellence Awards, Microsoft BI Partner of Year, and is recognized on the Gartner Group CPM Magic Quadrant. Solver integrates with most leading ERPs and is sold through 20+ global offices and a worldwide network of partners.