New Sessions. More Networking. More Ways to Learn.Â August 21-24, 2017 | Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines, San Diego, CA.
Itâs coming. And itâs expected to be the best one yet. Iâm talking about the fifth annual BI360 Focus conference for partners and users, hosted by Solver. This yearâs event will be held August 21-24 at the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines, San Diego, CA. Itâs collaborative. Itâs community-building. Whatâs more, this is a valuable experience that helps users better utilize BI360 features and functions, as well as provides Partners with tips and insights that will grow their BI360 practice.
For those that have been to a Focus conference in the past, make sure you check it out again. Solver has new information to share, especially with the new BI360 Cloud and software updates. Attendees will also find opportunities to work with BI360 experts to troubleshoot existing issues, as well as, gain ways to optimize existing task performances or learn more about the myriad functions available with BI360. And once again, attendees will be able to earn CPE credits for attending the training workshops as well as the concurrent and general sessions.
Whatâs Different in 2017 and Why You Should Attend
Listening to suggestions from past attendees has shaped new elements of the event. Read on to learn how attendeesâ suggestions have enhanced this yearâs event:
- Inspiring Leadership KeynoteâSolver is very excited to have secured the indomitable Linda Cliatt-Wayman, a powerful educator and leader who has been previously featured on ABC World News Tonight, Nightline, TED Talk and in Inc.âs article, Forget Business SchoolâJust Watch These 10 TED Talks. Sheâs an inspiration to all leaders and a wonderful role model for how one overcomes steep obstacles to achieve success.
- More Training LevelsâLast year was the first time Solver offered training workshops during the conference and it was a huge hit. What Solver found was a need to separate trainee skill sets and training workshops into three levels: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. The new levels will help to ensure skill levels of the trainees are better aligned and will improve the learning pace of each class. A proficiency test may be administered at the higher skill levels to ensure participants are in the right sessions.
- More Networking ActivitiesâThe networking luncheons, Welcome Reception and Awards Banquet, along with the volleyball and Torrey Pines Golf Course driving range activities are still on the agenda. But this year, weâve slightly modified the Torrey Pines Golf Course activity. Not only will it include the driving range and chipping green, but the putting green as well. Solver has also added a Casino Night to devote even more time to establishing connections and getting to know your fellow BI360 community members.
- Show & Tell TheaterâThe theater is a reinvention of last yearâs Demo Room. Itâs now the place to go to meet informally with presenters after their sessions, ask questions or have discussions with consultants, and hear about real-world BI360 experiences a few customers have had.
- Longer Sessions and New FormatsâThe Solver team has put some serious thought into how to share their product expertise in the most effective manner for customers and partners. With this in mind, this yearâs attendees will find sessions that go beyond the standard PowerPoint presentations to include demonstrations, workshops, training elements and more.
These are just a few of the exciting new elements that have been added to enhance the Focus 2017 BI360 experience. Remember, this event still remains one of the best BI360 learning experiences partners and users can have.
Highlight Your BI360 Success at Focus 2017 and Beyond with a BI360 Award
Perhaps youâve recently completed a BI360 project, or you have been active in fostering the BI360 community. Your story might just be worth a shout-out, but you have to tell Solver all about it. Solver plans to announce their 2017 BI360 award winners during Focus, something theyâve been doing for several years now. This year, the announcements will actually be split up across two days: Tuesday, August 22 for Partners and Wednesday, August 23 for Customers. Finalists will be notified in advance of the event and will receive a discount to attend Focus. As a BI360 Award recipient, they will receive a press release communicating the win, a case study/spotlight written by our own marketing team for their use, a congratulatory gift, an award, and of course, bragging rights. Nominations are now open through June 19. So be sure to take a moment to fill out the submission form if you have a compelling story to tell: Partners | Customers. Good luck!
Hope to See You There at Focus 2017!
Youâve made a significant investment with BI360. Itâs worth the extra effort to learn everything you can so you can use its full potential. As the community of BI360 partners and customers continues to grow across dozens of countries, youâll find any number of people willing to share their own BI360 stories. Some of which will likely provide kernels of ideas that could expand or optimize how you use BI360, and help you further justify the time, monies and effort youâve already put into the solution.
So Solver hopes youâll join them for this once-a-year event where BI360 empowerment and your path to better decision making is top of mind. Need further justification for the expense? Hereâs a little tidbit. Solver has extended the deadline of their Super-Early bird discounted registration price to Saturday, August 29. If you register by that date, youâll be receiving the deepest discount that theyâll be offering for attending the conference. Note that this discount does not apply to the training offerings. Solver, however, is also offering multi-person discounts that can be applied on top of these promotional discounts. So the earlier you register, the more you can save.