Solver Global came together at one location last week to host its annual Focus customer and partner conference at the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines hotel in sunny San Diego, California. Solver kicked off the conference with two-day intensive training classes designed for beginning and advanced users. There were valuable information-sharing sessions that attendees came to expect with additional learning and networking opportunities, including a dynamic keynote speaker.
Like last year’s conference, the Solver team continued the annual gathering with a Partner Day where there were tracks of consulting/technical implementation and independent software vendor (ISV) sponsor sessions, detailing integrations and best-of-breed solutions with the BI360 solution. Through panel presentations, Q&A sessions, a welcome reception, leisure time, and educational sessions, there were various networking opportunities. Clearly, Solver employees, customers, and partners did not only work hard, but also played hard with some volleyball and golf, exploring the reputable Torrey Pines golf course. Highlights at Focus include a BI360 product demo station showcasing how each module works, industry- and ERP-specific networking occasions to build support base, and new sessions presented by panels of peers discussing implementation successes and challenges. As mentioned above, the intensive training classes were a hit as it built BI360 skills and expertise. The last and most exciting highlight was the introduction of BI360 cloud. CTO Mike Applegate shared the product updated roadmap which covers cloud benefits, cloud rollout plan, deployment options, timeline goals, and much more. Solver honored our exceptional partners and customers at the awards reception and dinner by recognizing top customers and partners in an assortment of categories, including:
- Papa Murphy’s, BI360 Warrior Award
- Calgary Sports and Entertainment Corporation, Business Impact Award
- Houston NFL Holdings, LP, Customer Evangelist Award
- Discover Goodwill, Top Customer on SAP B1
- Artis-Naples, Inc., Top Customer on Microsoft Dynamics
- Paradigm Energy Partners, Trailblazer Innovation Award
- Adams Land & Cattle, LLC, Executive Award
- SSi Consulting, BI360 Sales Evangelist Award
- T3 Information Systems, Excellence in BI360 Customer Service
- Paradigm Technology, Growth Award
- The Resource Group, Partner of the Year – Gold US
- Ciall Systems Limited, Partner of the Year – International
- SBS Group, Partner of the Year – Platinum US
- Boyer & Associates, Rookie Partner of the Year – US
- Realtech, Rookie Partner of the Year – International
- Tribridge, Trailblazer Innovation – US
- Callow & Associates Management Consultants, Trailblazer Innovation – International
- InterDyn BMI, Trailblazer Industry
We are already looking forward to hosting next year’s conference. It was pretty evident that Solver global is a family of professionals that also includes our community of customers and partners. BI360 consultants, developers, and support team members as well as ISVs, customers, partners, and keynote speaker, Yvonne Camus, all presented demos, sessions, panels, and hands-on labs to magnify the product output for all organizational needs. The Focus conference will continue to get bigger and better. The 5th annual BI360 Focus conference will take place at the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines Hotel again in San Diego, CA August 21-24, 2017. More details to come in the upcoming months.
Solver enables world-class decisions with BI360, a leading web-based CPM suite made up of budgeting, reporting, dashboards, and data warehousing, delivered through a web portal. Solver is reinventing CPM with its next generation solution. BI360 empowers business users with modern features including innovative use of Excel in the model design process. If you’re interested in learning more, our team is excited to hear about your organizational needs and goals.