11 Top Reasons to Attend Ascend 2022 (and How to Save Up to $300 on Your Registration)
Ascend 2022 Will Be Here Soon â Register by 5/31 to Save $300 on Your Workcation at Our Fabulous Venue
Exciting news: Registration Is Open for Ascend 2022! Our first in-person event since the start of the pandemic, the 10th anniversary of the Ascend conference promises to be one of our best events ever.
Ascend 2022 is happening August 15-18 and will be returning to the incredible Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa, home of Surf City USA. Enjoy the beautiful beaches of California, earn CPE credits, become a Solver power user, and check out our all-new Partner Learning Track â all while enjoying great food and networking opportunities. Bring the family and make it a workcation!
Don’t Miss Out! Click Here to Register Now.
The Top 11 Reasons to Attend Ascend 2022
If you have joined us before at Ascend, youâre already looking forward to fun events, the beach resort atmosphere, and a great learning experience. This year, you can look forward to making great new contacts too.
Over the past few years, Solver has experienced record growth and many of our Solver Community members havenât yet had the opportunity to attend an in-person Ascend conference. If this describes you, you have a lot to be excited about.
When you attend Ascend in person, you can expect that you will:
- Find compelling breakout sessions led by Solver experts and power users that cover valuable tips and strategies for expanding your use of Solver.
- Gain access to 100+ hours of content, including takeaways to bring back to your organization: slide decks, sample reports & forms, training & troubleshooting guides, and presentation recordings.
- Participate in intensive hands-on training and workshops that build your Solver expertise and prepare you for Solver certifications.
- Learn from industry peers and your Solver partner on how they use the Solver solution to achieve success.
- Receive special discounts off migration, add-ons, and services.
- Earn up to 25 CPE credits from Ascend 2022 sessions to help you maintain your professional certifications.
- Glimpse whatâs next for Solverâs suite of solutions to help you plan out your own organizationâs technology development strategies.
- Network with like-minded professionals to nurture and expand your Solver community and knowledge base.
- Meet one-on-one with Solver experts from our Support and Consulting teams where you can ask questions and troubleshoot issues.
- Discover leadership lessons for busy bosses from guest keynote speaker, Melissa Majors â an expert in diversity, inclusion, and leadership and our highest-rated conference speaker! (Keep reading to learn more about Melissaâs keynote.)
- Conference in style and celebrate Solverâs 10th conference anniversary with great food, great atmosphere, and great people â did we mention Ascend is at a vacation-worthy California beach resort?
Great New Opportunity for Partners
Are you a Solver Partner? Ascend 2022 is the place to be because this year weâre introducing the Partner Learning Track. By mixing-and-matching sessions Monday â Wednesday, partners will get the information they need to boost their sales, marketing, and implementation skills. Access the full agenda here. (Quick tip: search âpartnerâ in the top left to skip to the Partner Track courses.)
Announcing Our Guest Keynote Speaker: Melissa Majors!
Melissa Majors, CEO of Melissa Majors Consulting, is an innovator and optimizer of education, inclusion & leadership strategies. She has dedicated her career to maximizing the business impact associated with these areas of focus. As we discovered last year, Melissa is a crowd-pleasing speaker who masters brain-friendly talks that engage her audiences and spark not just inspiration but action as well.
This year, Melissa will be helping leaders like you maximize your business impact with an all-new keynote: Busy Bosses: Leadership Lessons for Leaders Who Donât Have Time for Leadership Lessons.
Want to be an even better leader? Of course! But really, who has time to invest in leadership training? Not the leaders who need it; theyâre too busy leading! Yet, an organizationâs health and success heavily rely on leaders who evolve their skills and become the best leaders possible. See the quandary? Busy Bosses is a fun, efficient, and, most importantly, an actionable session on the leadership trends needed to excel as a leader in todayâs environment.
Some of the trends covered include:
- Intellectual Humility
- Overcoming Fear of Conflict
- Fostering Trust Across Difference
- Virtual Collaboration
- Tactical Empathy
- Empowering Others
- Maintaining Mental Clarity
- Servant Leadership
During this talk, Melissa will synthesize best practices for evolved leadership into a comprehensive session that you actually have time to take!
Remember: Register by 5/31 & Save Up to $300 with Early Bird Discounts
Ascend is the only conference for and about the Solver Community, so if you use Solver, partner with Solver, or are curious whether Solver is right for your company, you wonât want to miss this event.