Company:Â Â Solver is the leading provider of complete Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions for todayâ€™s mid-market enterprise and the company is at the forefront of CPM technology with deep ERP integrations. Solver is available both as a cloud and on premise deployment and it offers powerful and intuitive modules for reporting, budgeting, dashboards and data warehousing.Â We currently have 20 successful global locations worldwide.
Description:Â We are seeking an experienced and motivated Information Technology professional to join the Solver team.
In this role, you will help design, build and maintain the Solver Azure infrastructure and assist with the development operations.
- Own support escalation requests such Azure SQL db restores, backups and other database performance research and remediation.
- Maintain compliance requirements within Azure
- Assist team with process and infrastructure audits such as SOC, HIPAA, ISO
- Maintain and enhance our Azure cloud environments such as monitoring, optimization, automation, data maintenance, and security tooling
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- On-call availability where required to keep the cloud infrastructure running smoothly
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Technical support of the department regarding questions about application uptime, performance, monitoring, and the environment setup/configuration
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across infrastructure and application domains
- Assist with global code deployments
- Assist with continuous improvement of the deployment pipeline
- Employ exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they snowball into problems
- Stay current with industry trends, making recommendations as needed to help the company excel
Experience and qualifications:
To succeed in this role, candidates should have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in the IT/Software industry
- 2+ years of experience designing and supporting Azure environments, including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS, public/hybrid/private cloud solutions
- Proven track record or hands-on knowledge to successfully complete all job responsibilities listed above
- Experience writing T-SQL
- Configuration and managing Azure SQL pools/databases
- Experience working on Windows/Linux based infrastructure, including clusters
- Security-minded thinking with a proven track record of implementing or maintaining layered security controls
- Experience creating and maintaining alerts via Azure Application Insights
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities with a disciplined but creative approach to quickly resolving issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and monthly deadlines
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Excellent understanding of PowerShell
- Knowledge of Teamcity
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience or knowledge of orchestration software like Kubernetes and Service Fabric
Learn more about life at Solver here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/solver/life/
Type : Local or remote
Location : Solver’s global headquarters is in Los Angeles. Travel to the LA office may be required up to four times per year for team building. Team members have flexible schedules but will be required to work with the Pacific Time core work hours.
Type : Full Time
Status : United States residents or authorization to work in the US is required.